Toggle Toro 34S
The TORO34 is a catamaran built for fun, performance and feelings. However, it has been designed with security in mind too. Easy to handle, huge flottation volumes and a high above water trampoline are some of the safety characteristics it offers.
Its large sail area is easily manoeuverable thanks to Harken cars and track and two reefs on the main, a self-tacking jib and a code 0 on furling. Intended for the raid, it can be sailed on open water easily and has four berth. There is a place for a dry toilet and enough place for all the gears.
Designed with the last improvement of racing cats in mind, it has inversed bows for high wave-piercing capacity and less risk of pitch poling. Very flat hulls on the rear give high planning aptitude.
To stay close to the initial design guide lines, wich promote performance and affordability, all the choices are targeted to give the best cost/performance ratio. All the spars are in carbon, as the rudders and boards, and the hulls are made of glass and epoxy resin on a CoreCell foam, with lots of carbon reinforcement. Hulls are realized by infusion.
Built in Canada, it takes benefits of very high quality workmanship and technologies, at a very competitive cost.
Its overall dimensions when disassembled makes it easy to ship worldwide in a container, still on its road trailer. Then it can be towed out directly to your preferred water spot!
|Hull lenght :||10.4m / 34'1"|
|Overall lenght :||11.3m / 37'|
|Max width :||5.5m / 18'|
|Mast lenght :||14.7m / 48'|
|Draft : (Daggerboards & rudders up) :||0.26m / 10"|
|Draft : (Daggerbopards down) :||2.0m / 6'6"|
|Weight:||1215kg / 2675lbs|
|Main sail :||42.3m² / 455pi²|
|Jib:||15.5m² / 167pi²|
|Code 0:||55.0m² / 592pi²|
|Beams:||carbon, section 250mm x 250mm (10’’) Baked|
|Wing mast & Boom:||carbon Auto-clave|
|Spinaker Pole & Tiller:||carbon Baked|
|Daggerboard & Rudder:||carbon Baked|
Sylvain Carignan. PDG, Design Catamaran
Maillette Yacht Design. www.mailletteingenierie.com
Augustin Desmeules, ing.
STARTING AT : call for price
Standard Equipement Included
- Glass/Carbon/Epoxy/ Corecell® Hulls
- 4 Goiot Hatches w/ventilation
- Carbon beams 26cm (10’’)diameter , carbon finish
- Carbon autoclave cured Boom (Axxon Composite) , carbon finish
- Carbon autoclave cured wing Mast (Axxon Composite) , carbon finish
- Carbon Spinnaker pole, rudder arms and Tiller, carbon finish
- All Carbon foils, painted, choice of colors (Carbon finish optional)
- All Carbon rudders, painted, choice of colors (Carbon finish optional)
- All Carbon rudder cassette, choice of colors (Carbon finish optional)
- Daggerboard blocking system
- Rudder lifting & blocking system
- DYNEEMA knotless Trampoline
- Textile standing rigging w/latching solution
- Dyneema & Spectra lines
- Painted Hulls w/catalized paint (base white)
- Coordinated hull decals
- Harken self-tailing winches
- Harken racing carbon blocks
- Harken Self tacking jib system
- Profurl Roller furling Code 0 (supplied with Code 0 sail)
- Stainless steel front & rear folding anchoring cleats
- Integrated rear engine mount
- Sail bags
- Telescopic road & assembly trailer w/integrated mast stepping system.
- Transport & assembly cradles (if shipping with out trailer)
- Electrical Package
- Electronics & Navigation system
- Sails packages
- Interior finish package
- Engine selection.